Position Details: Director, Demand GenerationApply to Job
|Date Opened:||02-21-13 (01:19 AM)|
Our Client is an exciting, profitable startup that is changing the way small professional organizations operate by providing the tools needed to run a modern-day professional practice in the cloud.
Headquartered in Burnaby, they have proven revenue, a fast-growing customer base, a crystal clear value proposition and a collaborative, supportive and fun work culture that is second to none.
They are looking for a talented marketer to join their team and take control of demand generation to help fuel the rapid growth of new customer acquisition through online lead generation.
As a key member of the sales and marketing team the Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for: developing a flow inbound leads that grows over time; full marketing lifecycle (strategy, planning and execution) with an emphasis in online marketing activities; managing and building a team of in-house and external marketing experts as well as general marketing activities.
To succeed in this role you will need to be an expert online marketer, an inquisitive, fearless thinker and an engaging communicator.
For the right person this is a career path position with opportunity to advance within the company and is best suited for someone that is ready to take on more responsibility and prove their marketing talents.
- increase volume and quality of inbound leads
- plan and execute (or oversee) SEO, SEM, Social and Direct Marketing activities
- develop, implement and manage the full marketing lifecycle
- manage external marketing agency and contractor relationships
- own the communication strategy
- manage a small team and grow over time as needed
- identify, recommend and manage toolsets for improved marketing effectiveness
- successful past experience driving B2B leads through online marketing activities (preference for professional service segement)
- advanced knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social and Direct Marketing strategies and tactics.
- direct marketing experience online
- experience with and affinity for gaining insight and knowledge through metrics and analytics
- experience with marketing automation tools and systems an asset